- St Fillan's Church was built and consecrated in 1905. In the early years it was pastoraly supported by St Mary's Episcopal Church Port Glasgow. However the Church community was soon big enough to support its own priest.
- In the early 1900s, Kilmacolm's population was booming, partly due to an influx of flax workers, and there was a desire for an Episcopal church in the village.
- Opposite are some images of an older St Fillan's.
St Fillan’s Scottish Episcopal Church